2016

Januari 02, 2017

Let me start to re-write what make me beyond happy to let go.
2016 gave me lot of things I’ve never expected, actually.

In the beginning of 2016, I was joining Partnership IAAS Indonesia. Well, it will never enough to bless that I found this team. I can’t resist, this is my best team ever!

Then, have a blessed 20. I am such tremendously happy that 29th of June was going well, last year.

I also finished my job descriptions as well in the 59th IAAS World Congress as a Public Relation staff. After having a tough times to contact the government, connect the bureaucracy, and perceive the negatives. This should be my first and last time to be the committee. Thank you for the trust, team!

A hectic October since I had to do as secretary in ICEF 2016 (it ran for almost 10 months), Partnership team in IAAS Summit (ran for almost 7 months), and contingent for aerobic on Reds Cup. So which flavors of your God that you will deny? It came once. I never thought that I was that strong to end those up.

November is a really lovely month while I went to Semarang, became one out of 525 persons. It’s an honor for being Beswan Djarum 32. Like really.

Closed by my decision to stay in Himatesil to journey my 3rd year. I am an official Head of Event Management, now. It took persistence to stay, to decide between the three other choices.

Last, but not least. What 2016 taught is how I let go everything that made me sad and disappointed. How bless I am for having and meeting incredible persons in a year.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar