IAAS Summit 2017

November 22, 2017

Since I tend to keep everything all by myself, I feel like more human then.

IAAS Summit was incredibly closed by a wide smile of mine. I never imagine the response would make me to not sleep in a way to go home. People just didn't know if I have started in March, collected the data, created the theme, discussed the content of the event. I almost gave up, but the thing I always believe in myself that everything will be passed and I wouldn't quit until it finishes. I owe my promise to myself. This took a lot of my time to be spent not at home or played with my friends. One week before the event had been held on, I was terribly messed up. Had trust issues with your circle somehow killed a lot of things. Hehe. I went to some partner's offices, briefed MC and moderator, coordinated many persons, re-checked my e-mail each minute alone. Lucky me, I always enjoy for being alone. I couldn't hide my tiring look because I didn't sleep and eat for a few days. And have gotten normal again after I have realized that I got sick just 2 days away from the event! Until Saturday was coming! I was so nervous that I couldn't fulfill their expectations about me.

"Mba Afu dimana? Ini 3 menit lagi kita mulai ya"
"Mba, aku lagi naik kok ini baru selesai shalat"

Mba Ghina, event programmer of the venue was totally helpful and kind and beautiful and I'd love to work with her. My recent contacted person in a week was Mba Ghina. She has sent me the revision of rundowns, presentations, letters to be signed in, etc.

The opening, keynote speech of mine, Kak Ay, and other keynote speakers continued by talk show, awarding ceremony, and closing. Featured by panic me.

Those hugs, smiles, and compliments really mean for me! I still feel amazed by participants who flight from Bali, Kalimantan, Nusa Tenggara, who still asked me to come until the event was running. I cry with your sincerity.

That Saturday will be one of my favorite days. I went home alone by Gojek and the driver was supeeeeer kind.

"Pulang kemana Mba? Mba tiap hari kerja pulang jam segini?"
"Ke Bogor. Engga Pak, saya ada acara"
"Oh, kerjanya dimana Mba?"
"Saya masih kuliah Pak"
"Oh semester berapa?"
"Semester 7 nih Pak"
"Wah udah mau lulus dong ya? Semoga cepat lulus ya Mba"

City lights, a good conversation of Pacific Place - Sudirman Station with the one whom I didn't know successfully ended up my day well.

Thus, thank you for trusting since the very beginning, keep supporting, bringing the amazing ideas, collaborating with me, helping me in my lowest point to NC and CCNC, Partnership Board, PR, IAAS Indonesia, advisory committee, @america teams, Project and Expro Board, LC, participants, speakers, MC, moderator, Gundaling, partners, the one-who-helped-me-one-day-before-the-event-even-you-are-not-IAASer [you could see how I turned to pieces at that time because I do tire]. Last but not least to Allah and mi familia. This couldn't be a success without all of you.

IAAS Indonesia at IAAS Summit 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar