hurt

Juni 15, 2012


“Everybody gets hurt. Sometimes big hurt, sometimes a little hurt. But the person who’s suffered a lot isn’t especially strong. And the person who’s been hurt a little isn’t especially weak. What’s important is being able to get over it.” – Sakura Tsukuba

“Do you know the hurt feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping?” – Lady Gaga

“There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.” – Erma Bombeck

“Why should we let go when we can stay together?” – Tumblr

“Because even the smallest of words can be the ones to hurt you or save you.” – Natsuki Takaya

“Why can’t we be ourselves like we were yesterday?” – Frente/Bizzare Love Triangle

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.” – C.S. Lewis

 “I still own my heart, which I know because it hurts so much.” – Emilie Autumn

“Nobody can hurt me without my permission.” – Mahatma Gandhi

You Might Also Like

0 komentar